Thursday, April 5, 2012

Still Alive

Geez, I can't believe it's been two months since I've blogged. I just feel like nothing very noteworthy has happened and every time I think about blogging, something else preoccupies me.

So, anyhoo, I'm still alive.
Toby is still 3.
Toby is still not toilet trained, nor does he want to be.
I still cook stuff.
Toby still eats stuff. Lots of stuff.
I still haven't updated my food blog :(
It's still cold outside.
Toby's still allergic to egg, and probably gluten.
We still have three cats.
Our bird feeders are still up.
Our entrance way still consists of winter boots and coats, along with flip-flops and sun hats. Oh, Canada in the Spring..

Things That Are Different:
We finally put together the John Deere pedal tractor we got a year ago. Toby is now the property manager.
I have a job! One day a week at Jack and Maddy downtown Orillia.
Toby is easing out of his 'terrible' stage, and seems really enthusiastic about almost everything.
We've started play group and yoga classes so Toby (and me) can be more social.
My mom got a new computer, so I now have a computer desk to myself, while she moves to the other side of the room and my dad's stuff moves upstairs. The place is a mess, but it's going to be awesome.
Yesterday Toby and I started our first batch of seeds for the garden! We're indoor-sprouting lettuce, watercress, spring onion, peppers and lavender so far. Tomatoes and herbs to come. And then the rest of the garden will be the beginning of June.
I have some projects on the go that will hopefully get more underway as the year goes on, if things work out I'll keep everyone updated.
I'll be a vendor at the Spring Shopaganza at Westmount Church in Orillia, Saturday April 21 from 9-4. Cloth gift bags, girls adjustable dresses, sleep pillows and cloth books. Come buy stuff.

Hopefully it won't be so long until I post again!

1 comment: